Topic: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Replies: 22   Last Post: Oct 9, 2012 6:06 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push

On Oct 8, 2012, at 2:37 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:12 PM
>

>> What you say again is just more of these delusional
>> ideas that in "the good old says" of the 1970s the
>> masses learned much more math and much higher level math
>> than today, never mind that fact that it's precisely the
>> opposite - the masses learn much more math and much
>> higher level math today than in the 1970s.

> Paul,
>
> Will you ever confront what Robert actual writes?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

You took the words out of my mouth, which is a nice change from Paul putting them in.

I am not talking about masses and algebra.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
10/5/12
Read Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Jerry P. Becker
10/6/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Robert Hansen
10/6/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Robert Hansen
10/7/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Paul A. Tanner III
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Robert Hansen
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Paul A. Tanner III
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Robert Hansen
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Robert Hansen
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Paul A. Tanner III
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Haim
10/8/12
Read Re: Exit Exams Face Pinch in Common-Core Push
Paul A. Tanner III
10/9/12
[...]
GS Chandy
10/9/12