The Math Forum

Topic: Goldbach Conjecture
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 31, 2013 4:04 AM

Rupert

Re: Goldbach Conjecture

On Oct 9, 11:26 am, Kerry Evans <kerrymerry2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:07:06 AM UTC-5, Kerry Evans wrote:
> > My paper, "Proof of the Goldbach Conjecture," is published by Pure and
>
> > Applied Mathematika Sciences of India. It may be viewed at
>
> >www.goldbach.yolasite.com.  Gotcha.
>
> Yes, in fact this is the address of my paper.

Well, so far I am not able to understand the proof, and am fairly
doubtful that it is a correct proof. In particular, I don't understand
why the sentence which I quoted in an earlier post in this thread is
justified. Maybe you could respond to that post I made and explain to
me how your proof works.