Topic: An Algebra 2 Test
Replies: 44   Last Post: Oct 10, 2012 2:42 AM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: An Algebra 2 Test

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 9, 2012 12:16 PM
>

>>All who think that two people equals everybody needs to
>>tell us what their formal mathematics training is.

> So, you think Joel Klein and Condoleeza Rice are the only people who think American public education is in rough shape?

First, "rough shape" does not equal "collapsed".

Second, most people don't think to look beneath the surface to find out what's really going on, which is that "rough shape" is not correct - "pretty good shape" or even "outstanding shape" by some measures is demonstrably correct.Just see the data I cite in the below.

Yet again, for those who care enough to look beneath the surface - and I note that since no one can refute fact, no one can refute what I report to be beneath the surface (and no one including you has - you just keep spewing the same propaganda never mind all that fact that we find beneath the surface):

"Re: An Algebra 2 Test"

Date Subject Author
9/28/12
Read An Algebra 2 Test