Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 10, 2012 7:10 AM

Mark Sparks

From: Batesville, AR
Registered: 7/12/09
Re: [ap-calculus] Pre-Cal Adaptations

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Erin,

I have a collection of nearly 140 free responses that I have written and used in my classes over the years. They are formatted similarly and come complete with 9 point rubrics similar to the AP Calc free responses. If you, or anyone else who's interested, will email me offline, I'll be happy to point you in the direction to go on the web to find them. They are not past AP questions that have been adapted to pre-cal and algebra 2 material, but they are very good an very useful to prepare students for the type of analysis and thinking required of them in the AP course.

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Sparks

On Oct 8, 2012, at 9:10 PM, "erinslong@yahoo.com" <erinslong@yahoo.com> wrote:

> NOTE:
> This ap-calculus EDG will be closing in the next few weeks. Please sign up for the new AP Calculus
> Teacher Community Forum at https://apcommunity.collegeboard.org/getting-started
> and post messages there.
> I am an AP Calc teacher, and this is my first year teaching the Advanced Pre-Cal as well. I want to give my Advanced students some AP Calc questions adapted to their level but would rather not reinvent the wheel if possible. I have adapted a couple of the FRQs from the AP Calc AB/BC exams but would like to accumulate some more. Just wondering if there's a good website or if anyone would be willing to email me some offline?
>
> I would really appreciate it!
>
> Erin
> ---
> To search the list archives for previous posts go to
> http://lyris.collegeboard.com/read/?forum=ap-calculus

---