Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida

Let's start with elementary school, how many hours do teachers teach in Finland and how does it work? Here they teach 4-5 hours, the remainder of the 6.5 hours is lunch, recess, and an activity. I think this is a very reasonable approach to if we are to discuss how this might be done here.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III
Robert Hansen