Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India

Paul A. Tanner III posted Oct 12, 2012 9:48 AM:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > The 'Education Debate':
> >
> > Paul A. Tanner III (and others on his side of the

> debate) claim that US teachers - comparing them with
> teachers in Japan, Finland, etc - are severely
> overworked and hugely underpaid.

<snip>
> Please do let those who deny fact and make false
> claims confuse you.
>
> See again these posts...

<snip>

??? I'm sure you are NOT asking me to get myself foncused by those who are denying fact and making false claims??

You do mean "Please DON'T let those ...", don't you?

Thanks for the further pointers. I've glanced at them, and shall look into them more deeply later. (Problem is, my Internet connection here at my son's farm is VERY slow indeed and somewhat unreliable - so it might take a while to get myself unfoncused ...(oops, unconfused).

Best
GSC

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III