Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner III posted Oct 12, 2012 9:48 AM:
>> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM, GS Chandy
>> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > The 'Education Debate':
>> >
>> > Paul A. Tanner III (and others on his side of the

>> debate) claim that US teachers - comparing them with
>> teachers in Japan, Finland, etc - are severely
>> overworked and hugely underpaid.

> <snip>
>> Please do let those who deny fact and make false
>> claims confuse you.
>>
>> See again these posts...

> <snip>
>>

> You do mean "Please DON'T let those ...", don't you?

Of course, yes. I dropped the "not" and see that post again

and you will see that I fixed that.

Fact is stubborn and irrefutable and demands to be taken seriously,
and some just can't handle fact contradicting their beliefs.

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III
Robert Hansen
Paul A. Tanner III