Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India

Robert Hansen posted Oct 13, 2012 8:48 AM:

> On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:36 PM, Haim
> <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
>

> > Bob,
> >
> > Let me remind you why this is a foolish

> discussion you are having with Paul.
>
> Stop right there. You have already convinced me.:)
>
> Bob Hansen

(i.e., something like the following, perhaps? (NOT QUOTING, but only reading between lines):

RH might have said something like the following here (I'm presuming):
+++
You've convinced me. My mind is made up (and is now hermetically sealed against the ingress of new ideas). I already know things like:

-- "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!"

- -- "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!"

(And that's ALL we'll ever need!)

+++
GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the humble suggestion that the SIMPLE way to avoid such tedium
is simply to refrain from opening any message purported to originate from GSC)

Message was edited by: GS Chandy

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III
Robert Hansen