Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:
>
> On Oct 13, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And you STILL have not told us whether your school is a charter school
> or some other special school. (But it seems to me I might recall that
> you have said some time ago that it is.)
>

> I mentioned my school district a dozen times on this forum.

Then name it again.

> In fact, you
> even mentioned it.

Nonsense. Prove your claim.

> It is a public school. All of the elementary schools in
> Florida have basically the same schedule.

See this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_education

[for the US]
"Another alternative is that children might have a main class and go to another teacher's room for one subject, such as science, while the science teacher's main class will go to the other teacher's room for another subject, such as social studies. This could be called a two-teacher, two-class mould, or a rotation, similar to the concept of teams in junior high school. Another method is to have the children have one set of classroom teachers in the first half of the year, and a different set of classroom teachers in the second half of the year."

Is your school a public charter school? That would explain everything if it is. Answer the question.

Name your school district.

Making inferences from the particular to the general is pure fraud.

Denying the OECD data is pure fraud.

> This has nothing to do with contracts.

?

It has everything to do with contracts. Teachers have to be at school longer than the kids do - by contract. Fulltime hours required on campus by contract is 7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours per week. You claim that it is only 6.5 hours per day, 32.5 hours per week for full-time teachers? Prove it. Name the district, name the school.

You just can't stop denying the OECD data, can you?

The OECD data that I talked about in
is the truth. Stop denying it.

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III