Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Yes, the 8-hour workday under contract in your county (and the fact that the contract says that a teacher is allowed to teach a seventh period) and looking at the teacher contracts of other counties (all over the Internet), and much other fact is proof that neither you nor anyone else can infer what the average teacher's workday in your county and in the nation actually is and how those hours are distributed into teaching and non-teaching hours and how they are calculated simply from the "school day" of a single student, especially if that student is in a charter public school.

I reiterate everything I said in my prior two posts

and

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:
> What can I say, I know what time I drop my son off each morning and pick him
> up. Proof can't get harder than that.
>
> Bob Hansen
>
> On Oct 14, 2012, at 12:48 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is hard evidence - even proof - that the term "school day" means
> what it would be for a given student and *not* how many hours the
> school is actually "open for business" for all students.

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III
Robert Hansen
Paul A. Tanner III