Topic: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Replies: 39   Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 11:56 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?

On Oct 15, 1:15 pm, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Oct 14, 9:21 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > ******** 10 YEARS DEBUGGING TO FIX THIS **********
>
> How do you HAVE TIME to do this??
> You  obviously don't know shit about theorem-proving.
> How can you be economically supported while working on this?
> Or should we conclude from the sheer amateurishness of your efforts
> that this was 10 years of your SPARE time, and that you have a real
> job
> doing some more concrete&applicable kind of programming??

I make $5K a week doubling every 12 months.

Hello Cam Affiliate,

Congratulations! You have earned commissions on referrals to
CAMGIRLS.COM

Your commission is

TOTAL: $2515 2012-10-07 Sun
TOTAL: $1807 2012-10-08 Mon
TOTAL: $1902 2012-10-09 Tue
TOTAL: $2420 2012-10-10 Wed
TOTAL: $1598 2012-10-11 Thu
TOTAL: $2578 2012-10-12 Fri
TOTAL: $1984 2012-10-13 Sat

7 DAY TOTAL: $14808 (35% = $5182)

************

George you are a SUB-HUMAN MORON!

You are talking to GENESIS ADAM of KINGS BEACH QUEENSLAND

I only talked to you to get the derivation of !EXIST(RS)

because *I* posted it was a axiomless fact 12 MONTHS AGO

and I need it to STRATIFY OUT RS FROM *MY* PROVABLE SET THEORY.

A(S) xeS <-> DERIVE( E(x) xeS )

*******************************

THE 1ST ABSOLUTE TRUTH! <<<<<<<<<<
Graham Cooper grahamcoop...@gmail.com alt bible alt talk creationism
alt
atheism sci logic alt astrology Firstly, you have the unsupported
assertion that
there is something at the bottom of it all. Let's break LV's meta-
Philosophy into 2.
Unsupported and unsupportable. To make a long story as short as
possible:

May 6 by Graham Cooper - 5 messages - 3 authors

"The first ABSOLUTE TRUTH is actually the non-existence of Russell's
Set, i.e. a 'fundamental paradox that is founding the territory.' "

THANK YOU GEORGE for the AUTOMATED DERIVATION I WAS AFTER.

THAT IS ALL

Herc

Date Subject Author
10/5/12
Read If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Charlie-Boo
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Frederick Williams
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/7/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/8/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/9/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/11/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Richard Tobin
10/12/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
camgirls@hush.com
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
george
10/13/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Graham Cooper
10/14/12
[...]
Scott Berg
10/5/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Curt Welch
10/6/12
Read Re: If ZFC is a FORMAL THEORY ... then what is THEOREM 1 ?
Mike Terry
10/6/12