Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 17, 2012 2:49 PM

mroth@ccirish.org

Re: [ap-calculus] Number System

NOTE:
and post messages there.
I go with #2. I use this definition: a Complex number is any number in the
form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers, so the Complex Number System
includes all the reals (when b = 0 ) and all the imaginary numbers (when b
\= 0)

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Debbie Bricker <
dbricker@cathedralcatholic.org> wrote:

> NOTE:
> This ap-calculus EDG will be closing in the next few weeks. Please sign up
> for the new AP Calculus
> Teacher Community Forum at
> https://apcommunity.collegeboard.org/getting-started
> and post messages there.

Marcia Roth
Math Department Chair and Service Coordinator
325-9204 voice mail ext 277
Catholic Central High School

"The only way to fail is to stop." -- St. Teresa of Avila

---