Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 17, 2012 6:08 PM

Michael Houston

[ap-calculus] Texas Instruments TI-Nspire User Group!!

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Hello,

This email is a reminder there is a TI-Nspire User Group Meeting this Thursday at 8pm EDT. The focus is the Common Core Mathematical Practices. Registration is below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!
Michael Houston
T3 Regional Instructor
Ellwood City, PA

On Sep 30, 2012, at 12:26 PM, Michael S Houston <mhouston@riverside.k12.pa.us> wrote:

> Hello all-
>
> The next Texas Instruments TI-Nspire Online User Group Meeting will be October 18th at 8pm EDT and the focus will be Common Core Mathematical Practices and TI-Nspire Technology. Please forward this invitation onto those who you feel may benefit from such a meeting.
>
> Just as a reminder, this is a FREE online meeting, no prior experience with TI-Nspire is required to attend. During this 1 hour meeting, we will discuss how educators are using the TI-Nspire, some activities educators are using that help students understand concepts in mathematics, and any troubleshooting issues that arise...
>
> Registration is open for the meeting. You can register to join as a participant at the following link: https://tiedtech.webex.com/tiedtech/j.php?ED=198297182&RG=1&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
>
> You can view the recording of the September meeting where the focus was TI-Nspire: Geometry - at the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public
>
> Thanks-
> Michael Houston