Topic: Calculator Use
Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 16, 2012 6:30 AM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Calculator Use
att1.html (7.0 K)

Interesting question you pose below Cindy....

We would assume that things will make sense, but will they?

Tell me...has anything made sense for anyone this year yet?:)
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Vice-President