Topic: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 5:41 AM

Witek Jachimczyk

Re: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images

Lo <roger572.ee96@g2.nctu.edu.tw> wrote:
> "Gordon" wrote in message <jkujfr$30c$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to know if I can use the vision.ForegroundDetector on images instead of on a video sequence. I am currently using Matlab 2011a.
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your time and help.

> Sorry,May I ask how to use this function on RGB avi video?

To use it with RGB, you simply feed it RGB video frames. You start by setting up your video reader such that
it returns color frames, and then you pass them as inputs to the step() method of the vision.ForegroundDetector.

Witek