Replies: 130   Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 10:23 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India

Haim posted Oct 14, 2012 11:01 PM:
> GS Chandy Posted: Oct 13, 2012 8:40 PM
>

> >'Salary levels' in different countries are a very
> >complex matter (which economists have not adequately

> >understood yet - at least they've not explained it
> so
> >that I've been able to understand).
>
> Many thanks for that remarkable assertion, which I
> h I have savored like a fine wine,
> http://youtu.be/JRDOQBPstEI
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

It's always a pleasure, Haim, to provide you in particular with some savor in life.

How goes The War Against The 'Education Mafia'? Have you managed to jail many of them yet? Blown up any schools of education yet? No? Then I'm doubly pleased to afford you this small savor.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - with the usual profound apologies for any tedium caused to Barry Garelick; and with the minor observation that the EASY way to avoid such tedium is to refrain any posts that are purported to originate from GSC)

Date Subject Author
Paul A. Tanner III
Robert Hansen
Paul A. Tanner III