Topic: Is "Education Research" "Scientific Research" ? YES!"
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 11:30 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Is "Education Research" "Scientific Research" ? YES!"
att1.html (5.3 K)

Does it have to be published for you to judge its truthfulness or its validity? The reader should note that the truthfulness and validity of the Bishop/Milgram paper has not been questioned as has been the case with the Boaler paper. Not even by Hake.

Bob Hansen