Topic: Is "Education Research" "Scientific Research" ? YES!"
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 11:30 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Is "Education Research" "Scientific Research" ? YES!"
att1.html (1.5 K)

Lou represents exactly what I mean. The Bishop/Milgram paper is very easy to digest. Essentially, quite contrary to Boaler's claims, not one student at Railside took an AP exam in calculus or statistics. Does Lou question this evidence? No. Instead, with a smirk, he goes for the diversion.

Bob Hansen