Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 20, 2012 5:50 PM

Litvin

Re: [ap-calculus] practice with calculator

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Benita Albert's / Phyllis Hillis's Calculus Calculator Labs have been
popular with many teachers. They offer a 45-60 min lab on each
topic. The publisher is Skylight Publishing (that is, me).

Gary Litvin
www.skylit.com

At 12:18 PM 10/19/2012, Kandice Tucker wrote:
>Here is my dilemma. We have covered limits, and everything
>derivative except related rates. We have done mostly no calculator
>problems because the majority of what we've done so far has been no
>calculator, but now my kids have gotten to where anytime I give them
>a problem where they have to use it they don't want to and it's like
>they've forgotten what to do. Does anyone have any worksheets that
>are ALL Calculator or mostly calculator for derivative practice.
>What I'm looking for may not even exist. If anyone has anything,
>could you send it my way? Thanks so much,
>Kandice Tucker

---