Topic: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Replies: 23   Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 8:55 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research

He's good. Another source is Zig Engelmann's site at Oregon and the
success of their Direct Instruction, an important contribution to
research in direct instruction without the caps. Hated by the ed
industry, of course.
http://www.zigsite.com/

Wayne

At 08:26 PM 10/19/2012, lajones wrote:
>I'm thrilled to find real research on mathematical cognition and
>development here
>
>here: http://web.missouri.edu/~gearyd/articles_math.htm
>
>and I was not aware of Geary's service on developing the 1999
>Mathematics Framework for California Public Schools: Kindergarten
>through grade twelve
>
>Are there other scientific researchers in the area of mathematical
>development that are also involved in public education activities
>such as these?

Date Subject Author
10/15/12
Read Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Robert Hansen
10/15/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/16/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Michael Weiss
10/16/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
lajones
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Greg Goodknight
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Wayne Bishop
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
lajones
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Greg Goodknight
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Robert Hansen
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Wayne Bishop
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Robert Hansen
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
lajones
10/20/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Wayne Bishop
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/23/12