Topic: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Replies: 23   Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 8:55 PM

Greg Goodknight

Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research

Not having automatic salary escalators for graduate work by teachers has
been catching the attention the politicians paying the bills, egged on
by the realization it isn't resulting in better educational outcomes.

- -Greg

On 10/19/2012 05:17 PM, Haim wrote:
> Wayne Bishop Posted: Oct 18, 2012 9:58 PM
>

>> I think this idea is inspired. It is a concrete goal
>> that (won't but) could be possible.

> Ah, Wayne, you are an incurable romantic. Of course Greg's idea is a good one. So what? There are plenty of good ideas for what ails American public education. You have put forward a few yourself. Our problem is not a lack of good ideas. We all know what ails American schools and we all have ideas, from good to excellent, that would cure them. Our problem is the lack of political power for putting our ideas into effect.
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

Date Subject Author
10/15/12
Read Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Robert Hansen
10/15/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/16/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Michael Weiss
10/16/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
lajones
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Greg Goodknight
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Wayne Bishop
10/18/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
GS Chandy
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
lajones
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Greg Goodknight
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Robert Hansen
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Wayne Bishop
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Robert Hansen
10/19/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
lajones
10/20/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Wayne Bishop
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/22/12
Read Re: Why Aren't There Standards in Education Research
Haim
10/23/12