Topic: Re: The Prime Directive
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 12, 2012 1:04 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: The Prime Directive

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Oct 21, 2012 1:07 PM
>>
>>> The fraud is in claiming to have done it when they
>>> haven't, and in claiming to be able to do it when they
>>> plainly can't. The Education Mafia can no more reduce
>>> The Gap than a witch doctor can cure cancer.

>>And your argument that they can't is the fraudulent and
>>racist argument...

> The racism is all yours. Like observing that grass is green and the sun rises in the east, I observe that the Education Mafia have been in complete control of American public schools since approximately 1965 -

False. The majority of school districts are run by majority
conservative school boards, put there by majority conservative voters
- - like Michele Bachmann's district.

> Reducing The Gap has been their "controlling legal authority" since approximately 1970, and that after more than fourty years and several BBBillions of dollars, they have not put a dent in the problem.

Stop telling falsity as if it were true. The data show that the gaps
have been shrinking over long-term, even with whites increasing their
performance, as I in

"Re: Imaginary Teacher Shortage"

showed using the NAEP data. Look at the charts and stop denying them -
stop denying fact with fraudulent, racist, and mathematically stupid
claims.

> There are only two ways to go with this.

No. There is only one. You need to stop making things up and claiming
they are true.

> One could simply deny the inconvenient facts, which you seem eager to do.

You are speaking of yourself here.

Again: