Topic: Cannot enable breakpoint(s) because of syntax error.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 2:46 AM

Matt J

Re: Cannot enable breakpoint(s) because of syntax error.

"kinor" wrote in message <k641he$rrc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Dear all,
>
> my matlab 2012a on win 7 64 bit tells me:
>
> Cannot enable breakpoint(s) because of syntax error.
>
> Cannot find function ...
>
> but it is a function which is on the path and it is found with the which command.

Sounds doubtful. Even if the function were not on the MATLAB path, that's no reason for it to be considered a syntax error.

If you can, post your code and show at what line you would like to set the breakpoint.