Topic: MIT Math Diagnostic for Physics Placement
Replies: 17   Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 12:51 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: MIT Math Diagnostic for Physics Placement
att1.html (3.8 K)

I was thinking a version of Julliard where half of the incoming students can't play their instrument.

But that wouldn't happen...

http://www.juilliard.edu/apply/faq.php#A2

"We do not require any standardized test scores such as the SAT or ACT. The greatest importance is placed on the required audition in which the student performs in front of Juilliard faculty."

Bob Hansen