Topic: Hasse Diagrams Questions Cont...!
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 8:48 PM

Ben Brink

From: Rosenberg, TX
Registered: 11/11/06
RE: Hasse Diagrams Questions Cont...!
att1.html (1.1 K)

Edward,
Does this mean we're setting up equivalence classes on divisibility? If so, notice that 1 divides itself and every number which follows it.
Also 2 divides itself and also 6 and 54. Next 3 divides itself, 6, 9, 27 and 54. Next 6 divides itself and 54. Also 9 divides itself, 27 and 54.
Also 27 divides itself and 54, while 54 divides only itself.
Hope this helps, and thanks for a great problem!
Ben