Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 23, 2012 10:30 PM

LnMcmullin@aol.com

RE: [ap-calculus] Double Derivatives

NOTE:
and post messages there.
Nope. Consider f(x) = x^4 at the origin.

Lin

Lin McMullin
Richardson, TX

My Blog for calculus teachers: teachingcalculus.wordpress.com

I am the moderator of the AP Calculus EDG. I am writing here simply as a
member of the EDG. This post is not in any way an "official" announcement
from the College Board. When the College Board asks me as the moderator, to
share information with you, that e-mail will be clearly marked as
being""From the Moderator.""