Topic: Why?
Replies: 52   Last Post: Oct 30, 2012 9:38 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

Re: Why?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Oct 24, 2012, at 1:21 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:

> Helped them what?

Their grades go up because so much of what I show them, which is what
their other teachers do not teach, improves their skill in areas that
are so important overall.

Some of these methods I am talking about are methods that kids that
don't have troubles in math many times see for themselves. That is,
many times students who struggle do so to a large degree simply
because no one pointed out to them what these other students see for
themselves.

Why should it be that only those who are lucky enough to see easier
ways of doing things on their own should be allowed to see these
easier ways of doing things?

Date Subject Author
10/23/12
Read Why?