Topic: simulation time taken
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 12:46 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: simulation time taken

On 10/24/2012 11:14 PM, lady firmament wrote:
> Let me know why simulation time taken is too long even though I set 2 seconds for running ,
>it took me about 7 minutes . How shall i do ?

may be do profiling on it to see where it spends most of the time?

http://blogs.mathworks.com/community/2010/02/01/speeding-up-your-program-through-profiling/
http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/profile.html

(also, do you have a ";" at the end of each matlab statement? printing
to screen will slow run time)