Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

J. Antonio Perez M.

On Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:49:32 PM UTC+2, JRStern wrote:
> Are there any such published?
>
> I can see in the archives here it's a common topic, and I have my own
>
> crackpot theories which certainly overlap a lot of the more popular
>
> objections.
>
> I don't want to prove or assert or reject any statement about the
>
> countability of reals, I just want to consider the validity of the
>
> diagonalization argument.
>
> Has anybody put that out in a refereed journal or a respectable
>
> publisher? Even if it's just a prettier rejection of crank theories,
>
> it would seem worthwhile.
>
> Thanks,
>
> J.

Ask for Herc (Cooper), WM and other glorious local cranks who think (just a figure of speech) they have debunked Cantor, his theorems, his proofs and his theories.

Of course, the only peer reviewed papers "against Cantor" could exist, SO FAR, in a journal abiding by the rules of Sumo in Tokio, Japan, and not by the rules of mathematics.

Tonio

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams