Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Graham Cooper

On Oct 29, 1:14 am, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
<spamt...@library.lspace.org.invalid> wrote:
> In <t6lo8899odoqh858k485vgffodlnb2n...@4ax.com>, on 10/27/2012
>    at 02:49 PM, JRStern <JRSt...@foobar.invalid> said:
>

> >Are there any such published?
>
> As in reviewed by other kooks? Such articles fall into the category of
> claims trisections of an arbitrary angle using only compass and
> straightedge; no serious journal will publish them.

HA FAVORTISM!

[TONICO]
Then I choose the number 0.a_1a_2a_3...., where a_i = 0 if the i-th
number in your list had zero in its i-position, a_i = 1 otherwise.
TADAAAA!

I guess you guys won't be able to use my algorithm to generate
POWERSET(N) then!

http://tinyurl.com/blueprints-POWERSET

a Universal Turing Machine to generate POWERSET(N).

Every <algorithm, input> pair that terminates populates a value into
P(N).

INPUT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...
TM1 H L H H H L L L L L H H H H ...
TM2 H H H H H H H H H H H H H H ...
TM3 H L L L L L L L L L L L L L ...
TM4 H H H H H H H H H H H H H H ...

If TM1(1) Halts then 1 e POWERSET_1
If TM1(2) Loops then 2 !e POWERSET_1
If TM2(1) Halts then 1 e POWERSET_2
If TM2(2) Halts then 2 e POWERSET_2

TAKEN FROM THE HALTING VALUES OF THIS EXAMPLE

INPUT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14...
TM1 H L
TM2 H H

POWERSET(N) = { {1,...} {1,2,...} ... }

Herc