Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

LudovicoVan

From: London

"JRStern" <JRStern@foobar.invalid> wrote in message
news:t6lo8899odoqh858k485vgffodlnb2n6fu@4ax.com...
> Are there any such published?
>
> I can see in the archives here it's a common topic, and I have my own
> crackpot theories which certainly overlap a lot of the more popular
> objections.
>
> I don't want to prove or assert or reject any statement about the
> countability of reals, I just want to consider the validity of the
> diagonalization argument.
>
> Has anybody put that out in a refereed journal or a respectable
> publisher? Even if it's just a prettier rejection of crank theories,
> it would seem worthwhile.

Do you still believe in fairy tales? Do you really believe that this
diatribe or that the journals have anything to do with truth or validity in
mathematics and mathematical arguments (or, in fact, in any other
discipline)? Can't you see or guess the level of fraud that is nowadays
intrinsic to the global government of societies? Can't you see that it is
not even about lying to establish a fake reality, it is plain lying for
lying and denial for denial, of life and intelligence, i.e. about anything
and everything so that the rational discourse itself is fucked up from the
start? Can't you see that this is the last domination strategy, as so
acutely anticipated by Orwell? Can't you see that this empire governs by
shuttering cultures and cultural continuity? And, of course, it is not just
ideology: they are literally wiping out (killing!) the whole adult
generation around the world, in order to destroy any remaining of cultural
continuity. A world of crazy, nasty and easily to manipulate *orphans*,
permanently in war one another, that's what they are building.

Cantorian theory is all invalid, and as such perfect for this empire to
establish the truth of falsity and the falsity of truth, or whatever, at
will: and those who won't buy it will be wiped out with the guns.

The king is dead: long live the king.

-LV

Date Subject Author
JRStern