Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Graham Cooper

On Oct 29, 2:14 pm, Tonic...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 29, 2012 5:27:52 AM UTC+2, Hercules ofZeus wrote:
>

> > And you see no problem with using a logic composed of predicate
>
> > strings (functions) to construct sets to construct functions to range
>
> > over ALL functions, and calling it 1st order logic - No Quantifying
>
> > over functions here!
>
> > Herc
>
> Oh, dear hollie mollie! You have no pale idea what you're talking about, have you? You don't even know the basic of the basics of the theory you so deeply hate, the hell knows why.
>
> Ts,ts,ts....bad, my boy: very bad!

OK I'll give it another shot!

 [TONICO]
 Then I choose the number 0.a_1a_2a_3...., where a_i = 1 if the i-th
 number in your list had zero in its i-position, a_i = 0 otherwise.
 TADAAAA!

R1 = 0.111111..
R2 = 0.000000..
R3 = 0.101010..
R4 = 0.111000..

OK so a_1=0, a_2=1, a_3=0, a4=1..

0.0101...

TADAAAA!

UN-COUNTABLE!

Am I doing it right?

Let's check...

ROW1 a1 = 0 because that's a 1 so that's not it!
ROW2 a2 = 1 because that's a 0 so that's not it!
ROW3 a3 = 0 because that's a 1 so that's not it!

IT CHECKS OUT! MORE THAN SIZE({1,2,3..}) ITS A FACT!

Herc

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams