Topic: How to recover floating document view in R2012b editor?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 26, 2013 5:03 AM

George

Re: How to recover floating document view in R2012b editor?

"Scott Hirsch" <shirsch.nospam@mathworks.com> wrote in message <k63kh4$4cj$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> The capability for floating windows in the editor was removed in R2012b. Could you say more about why you find this to be the only usable way to manage windows in the editor?
>
> Thanks,
> - scott

I also have always worked using cascaded windows in the editor, and find that it works best for my productivity. I would really like to see that feature returned.

Thank you.