Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

adamk

> "JRStern" <JRStern@foobar.invalid> wrote in message

> > Are there any such published?
> >
> > I can see in the archives here it's a common topic,

> and I have my own
> > crackpot theories which certainly overlap a lot of
> the more popular
> > objections.
> >
> > I don't want to prove or assert or reject any

> statement about the
> > countability of reals, I just want to consider the
> validity of the
> > diagonalization argument.
> >
> > Has anybody put that out in a refereed journal or a

> respectable
> > publisher? Even if it's just a prettier rejection
> of crank theories,
> > it would seem worthwhile.
>
> Do you still believe in fairy tales? Do you really
> believe that this
> diatribe or that the journals have anything to do
> with truth or validity in
> mathematics and mathematical arguments (or, in fact,
> in any other
> discipline)? Can't you see or guess the level of
> fraud that is nowadays
> intrinsic to the global government of societies?
> Can't you see that it is
> not even about lying to establish a fake reality, it
> is plain lying for
> lying and denial for denial, of life and
> intelligence, i.e. about anything
> and everything so that the rational discourse itself
> is fucked up from the
> start? Can't you see that this is the last
> domination strategy, as so
> acutely anticipated by Orwell? Can't you see that
> this empire governs by
> shuttering cultures and cultural continuity? And, of
> course, it is not just
> ideology: they are literally wiping out (killing!)
> the whole adult
> generation around the world,

Really? Any proof/documentation?

in order to destroy any
> remaining of cultural
> continuity. A world of crazy, nasty and easily to
> manipulate *orphans*,
> permanently in war one another, that's what they are
> building.

'They'?

> Cantorian theory is all invalid,

Because..? Do you not agree that |P(S)|>|S|?

Where is the standard proof wrong? Where are the

mistakes/contradictions that follow a false assumption?

and as such perfect
> for this empire to
> establish the truth of falsity and the falsity of
> truth, or whatever, at
> will: and those who won't buy it will be wiped out
> with the guns.

Seems too far-out; mathematicians intentionally hiding

the truth in coordination with governments (others?) that

want to keep people ignorant?

> The king is dead: long live the king.
>
> -LV

Date Subject Author