Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

magidin@math.berkeley.edu

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:15:26 AM UTC-5, Graham Cooper wrote:

> but you answered his Question beautifully, 'no University would sink
>
> to peer review any critique on Cantor's theory'.

You use quotation marks to surround a sentence I never wrote and attribute it to me. As such, you are guilty of libel and deliberate falsehood.

Not a surprise, given your (utter lack of) character and principles.

Do kindly try to point your rejoinders in a different direction. You lack the intellectual acumen necessary to tangle with me.

In other words: don't try engaging in a battle of wits; you are terminally unarmed for it.

--
Arturo Magidin

Date Subject Author
JRStern