Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

J. Antonio Perez M.

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:15:26 AM UTC+2, Graham Cooper wrote:

> but you answered his Question beautifully, 'no University would sink
>
> to peer review any critique on Cantor's theory'.
>

> This is synonymous with - 'if Cantor's theory was full of holes, we
>
> wouldn't know it!'

*** No, you poor lost soul. It is synonymous with "Under the widely accepted and by default assumed ZFC theory, Cantor's theorem/theory is so very well founded, proved and accepted that the mathematical community won't be wasting its valuable time with cranks, trolls and any other kind of swarming feeble-minded individuals with a huge thirst for publicity and close to zero knowledge of logic and mathematics. That's left for unmoderated internet sites like...google sci.math, say." ****

*** Thank you for your output, as weak and stupid as it is. It at least provides some healthy, easy laugh and that's always welcome. ****

> Herc

Date Subject Author
JRStern