Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

J. Antonio Perez M.

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:29:06 AM UTC+2, LudovicoVan wrote:
> "Peter Webb" <webbfamilyDIEspamDie@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> > LudovicoVan wrote:
>
> >> "Peter Webb" <webbfamilyDIEspamDie@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> <snip>

> >> I have just said it... Unless you mean a full list of all the
>
> >> bollocks ever stated in sci.math: of course, just forget it.
>

> > No, I want to know what I said which you think is "bollocks".
>

> > Why won't you tell us?
>

> I won't say it again: shut your mouth up and learn to read and think. If
>
> you like.

*** Translation of the two lines above: "I, LV, have no the slightest idea what I'm talking about and just our of sheer boredom and ignorance I ramble around in this site, as in any other, more decent one, I'd be kicked out at once. This is also the reason I'm usually that gross, indecent and offensive an ass".

Well, was that clear or what. Thanks. ****

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams