Topic: Of Interest
Replies: 38   Last Post: Nov 5, 2012 7:48 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Of Interest
att1.html (1.7 K)

There are a couple of things that bother me about this suggestion.

1. You seem to be suggesting that the Proceedings of the National Academy
of Science is a third-rate journal.

2. You seem to be suggesting that you can "fry" someone else's conclusions
without showing that they aren't repeatable.

--
--Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>