Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Graham Cooper

On Oct 31, 6:41 am, MoeBlee <modem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My claim is not that given an enumerable set S of denumeragble binary
> sequences we can constructively produce a denumerable binary sequence
> not in S.

> On Oct 30, 9:18 am, MoeBlee <modem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just proved that given any enumerable set S of denumerable binary
> > sequences there is denumerable binary sequence not in S

F&~F |- Omega

From a contradiction, any bullshit follows.

> Again, what we claim is that there is no enumeration of the set of
> real numbers. And that is proven by proving, as we do (and we do it
> constructively), that given an enumeration of a set S of denumerable

Fine! We'll use a countable chart of ALL REAL NUMBERS instead!

0.000000.. 0.110000.. 0.111010.. 0.111110.. ...
0.000111.. 0.101000.. 0.000010.. 0.001100.. ...
0.111000.. 0.010010.. 0.001010.. 0.101010.. ...
0.111100.. 0.001011.. 0.000011.. 0.111111.. ...

Herc

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams