Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Graham Cooper

[~F]

> > On Oct 31, 6:41 am, MoeBlee <modem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > My claim is not that given an enumerable set S of denumeragble binary
> > > sequences we can constructively produce a denumerable binary sequence
> > > not in S.

[F]

> > F&~F |- Omega
>
> > From a contradiction, any bullshit follows.
>
> Yes, so?

> So what? Whatever charts you make in your day room wherever you are,
> the fact remains that there is no enumeration of the set of real
> numbers.
>
> MoeBlee

How would you know? You say 1 thing 1 day and the opposite the next!

An ENUMERATION is a BIGGER DATA STRUCTURE than an ENUMERABLE SET!

ENUMERATION = COUNTABLE_SET + INDEX

You haven't proven anything about ENUMERABLE (COUNTABLE SETS)

Herc

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams