Replies: 156   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Peter Webb

LudovicoVan wrote:

> <Tonicopm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

> > But I understand your confussion...
>
> I am not angry at you, man: your IQ must be <30. Anyway now you get
> into my spam filter, as in years I have never seen you contribute
> anything at all but personal insults.
>
> Goodbye terminal idiot.
>
> -LV

Could you add me to your killfile/spam filter as well?

That way, I can mercilessly mock you behind your back, and you won't
even see my posts so you can't respond. Everybody else will just assume
that you don't respond because you can't. It is an almost infinite
license for me to make fun of you with total impunity. *Please*
killfile me as well, and as soon as possible.

Date Subject Author
JRStern
Frederick Williams
JRStern