Topic: An Educational Mystery
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 20, 2012 10:29 AM

Louis Talman

Re: An Educational Mystery
att1.html (10.0 K)

You sound like an expert on the Ptolemaic system who has been confronted
with Copernicus' work. Naturally, he rejects it.

--
--Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>