Replies: 23   Last Post: Nov 2, 2012 1:46 AM

Jesse F. Hughes

"LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:

> "Peter Webb" <webbfamilyDIEspamDie@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>> LudovicoVan wrote:
>
>>> Goodbye terminal idiot.
>>
>> Could you add me to your killfile/spam filter as well?
>>
>> That way, I can mercilessly mock you behind your back, and you won't
>> even see my posts so you can't respond. Everybody else will just assume
>> that you don't respond because you can't. It is an almost infinite
>> license for me to make fun of you with total impunity. *Please*
>> killfile me as well, and as soon as possible.

> Your assumption that people cannot judge for themselves just tells about
> your lack of intelligence.

Julio (or do you prefer Ludovico?), of course people can judge for
themselves. And, frankly, Peter's request was silly.

But when we judge your capacity for reasoning in general, we may well
remember your screed that ZFC is a falsehood perpetrated on the masses
just because, well, the illuminati are so darned used to lying that they
lie about math, too.

To be sure, these memories shouldn't color our judgments of whatever
mathematical arguments you present. But so far, those arguments have
been just as persuasive as your political worldview. And just as deep
within the rabbit's hole.

--
"There was an accident in the air. There was a sign saying, 'Planes
don't go here. The clouds have to be fixed.'"