Replies: 23   Last Post: Nov 2, 2012 1:46 AM

Jesse F. Hughes

"LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:

> "Jesse F. Hughes" <jesse@phiwumbda.org> wrote in message

>> "LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:
>>> "Peter Webb" <webbfamilyDIEspamDie@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Your assumption that people cannot judge for themselves just tells about
>>> your lack of intelligence.

>> Julio (or do you prefer Ludovico?), of course people can judge for
>> themselves. And, frankly, Peter's request was silly.

> I say so many silly things myself, but then I do not pretend.

>> But when we judge your capacity for reasoning in general, we may well
>> remember your screed that ZFC is a falsehood perpetrated on the masses
>> just because, well, the illuminati are so darned used to lying that they
>> lie about math, too.

> I judge too mate, and you now find out where exactly I said that ZFC is the
> root of evil.

To be perfectly honest, I've no idea how I ought to interpret the above
response. I've no idea what you mean.

Are you indeed honestly saying that ZFC is the root of evil? Or is this
sarcastic? For myself, I haven't a clue.
>> To be sure, these memories shouldn't color our judgments of whatever
>> mathematical arguments you present. But so far, those arguments have
>> been just as persuasive as your political worldview. And just as deep
>> within the rabbit's hole.

> We all like holes, I suppose.

Well, some of them, sure.

"You are simply one person who persists in delusive thinking about
your own relative importance, as you also rationalize data you do not
wish to accept. I, unlike you, am a worldwide figure."
-- James S. Harris, on self-delusions