Replies: 23   Last Post: Nov 2, 2012 1:46 AM

Jesse F. Hughes

"LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:

> "Jesse F. Hughes" <jesse@phiwumbda.org> wrote in message

>> "LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:
>>> "Peter Webb" <webbfamilyDIEspamDie@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Your assumption that people cannot judge for themselves just tells about
>>> your lack of intelligence.

>> Julio (or do you prefer Ludovico?), of course people can judge for
>> themselves. And, frankly, Peter's request was silly.

> I say so many silly things myself, but then I do not pretend.
>

>> But when we judge your capacity for reasoning in general, we may well
>> remember your screed that ZFC is a falsehood perpetrated on the masses
>> just because, well, the illuminati are so darned used to lying that they
>> lie about math, too.

> I judge too mate, and you now find out where exactly I said that ZFC is the
> root of evil.

To be perfectly honest, I've no idea how I ought to interpret the above
response. I've no idea what you mean.

Are you indeed honestly saying that ZFC is the root of evil? Or is this
sarcastic? For myself, I haven't a clue.

>> To be sure, these memories shouldn't color our judgments of whatever
>> mathematical arguments you present. But so far, those arguments have
>> been just as persuasive as your political worldview. And just as deep
>> within the rabbit's hole.

> We all like holes, I suppose.

Well, some of them, sure.

--
"You are simply one person who persists in delusive thinking about
your own relative importance, as you also rationalize data you do not