Replies: 23   Last Post: Nov 2, 2012 1:46 AM

Jesse F. Hughes

"LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:

> "Jesse F. Hughes" <jesse@phiwumbda.org> wrote in message

>> "LudovicoVan" <julio@diegidio.name> writes:
>>> "Jesse F. Hughes" <jesse@phiwumbda.org> wrote in message

> <snipped>

>>> I judge too mate, and you now find out where exactly I said that ZFC is
>>> the
>>> root of evil.

>> To be perfectly honest, I've no idea how I ought to interpret the above
>> response. I've no idea what you mean.
>>
>> Are you indeed honestly saying that ZFC is the root of evil? Or is this
>> sarcastic? For myself, I haven't a clue.

> Argh! My bad (English): I meant to say please find out where exactly I said
> that ZFC is the root of evil, intending that I have never said any such
> thing. My tirades have to do with global politics and policies, not with
> this or that specifics.

I never said you thought that set theory was a root of evil, but, near
as I can figger, you said that it was a symptom of a lying culture which
lies just 'cause it can. In an honest culture, we would all admit that
set theory is a plain falsehood.

If this is an accurate representation of what you meant, then you are
indeed an idiot.

If not, feel free to correct my misunderstanding of your insights.

--
Jesse F. Hughes
"That's what's brutal about mathematics! When you're wrong, you can