Topic: Course names
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 16, 2012 12:57 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Course names
att1.html (2.9 K)

Are you sure they still accept that? They very recently have started rejecting certain names. For example, they no longer accept "Foundations" in the course name as of this year, I think.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Vice-President