Topic: CANTORS PROOF IS JUST THE INDUCTIVE STEP!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 5:31 AM

Hercules ofZeus

Re: CANTORS PROOF IS JUST THE INDUCTIVE STEP!

On Nov 1, 6:04 pm, William Elliot <ma...@panix.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012, Hercules ofZeus wrote:
> > INDUCTION RULE:
>
> > P(1) & P(n)->P(S(n))
> > --> ALL(n) P(n)

> You're wrong.  The induction rule is:
> P(1) & ALL(n)(P(n) -> P(S(n))) -> ALL(n) P(n).

OK, in my new logic forall is variable function that uses the double
instantiaion rule.

p(1) ^ N(p(N)->p(s(N))

CAPS = VARIABLES
lower = terms / function terms.

i.e. the scope of N(...) is wider than the same variable name
(...N...)

Just my new high order logic syntax for www.microPROLOG.com!

Herc