Topic: debug... stop if errors or warnings
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 2, 2012 12:13 PM

NIcholas

Re: debug... stop if errors or warnings

it throws an error when you mex something and it fails to compile due to errors in the C-code.
wrapping it in a try catch is a good idea, I'll do that. it's just a bit cumbersome