Topic: Of Sequence and Success
Replies: 17   Last Post: Nov 4, 2012 11:22 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: Of Sequence and Success

I also have seen Keith Devlin in person but what impresses me most is
that his real interest is self-interest in media stuff. He lives at
Stanford and the Stanford math faculty (that wrote the California
Mathematics Content Standards, including foundational mathematics
computational competence) has no idea what he is doing because he
never darkens their door.

Wayne