Topic: Of Interest
Replies: 38   Last Post: Nov 5, 2012 7:48 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Why Dehaene is Wrong
att1.html (1.6 K)

Nothing, that is, except for a societal predilection to think that
mathematics is too much effort for too little value.

I suspect that that predilection is probably as important as any flaws in
curriculum in explaining why so many students do so poorly at mathematics.

--
--Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State College of Denver

<http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>